Favorite TV Shows
Sorry that I've been absent that last couple days. I've been feeling just awful so I took that time to rest up. I'm not feel 100% but I do feel much better from where I started.
Today's challenge is to list my favorite TV shows. First off, I have to say that I LOVE to watch my TV shows. I look forward to them all week. I'm so bad!
1. The Big Bang Theory: I seriously LOOOOOVE this show. I love the geeky humor. I can't pick just one favorite character. I love them all. I started watching when they were on season 2 and I've watched every episode up to date... about a 100 times!
2. Pretty Little Liars: Ugh! I love shows that keep me guessing. I swear, I thought I had this show all figured out and then BAM! They throw a curve ball and I am left sitting there like "What the heck just happened?!"
3. Grey's Anatomy: So many characters have come and gone. I am one of those people that has a hard time letting go when they remove a main character! I feel in love with the show for a reason and you can't just take away one of those reasons!! But I have to say, I still find the show pretty amazing. I do admit though, I'm not as in love with it as I first was.
4. Vampire Diaries: I LOVE all the Twilight movies. So I really thought I wouldn't like this show because I know there a quite a few differences in the vampires. But I love it! It's one of those shows that I get invested in the characters... so I hope they're not planning on killing of any of the main characters any time soon!!
5. House M.D.: Last but not least, House has been one of my favorite all time shows. I just love his attitude. I'm kind of a sucker for those "complicated medical issues" TV shows. This one just fits what I love perfectly! I can't get enough.